00:00 – We finally have PVP updates for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. These are some of the updates, how they impact certain classes, and what to expect after the updates.
- Players now deal 20% less damage to Death Knight Hunter and Warlock Pets. – 00:57
- In 2v2 Arenas, Dampening will begin at 20% when both teams have a Tank or a Healer. – 01:52
- Druids – 02:45
- Convoke the Spirits can no longer cast Full Moon and Feral Frenzy when engaged in combat players.
- Mage – 04:29
- Triune Ward (legendary) now provides 50% effective barriers (was 65%) in PvP situations.
- Fire Mages
- Infernal Cascade (conduit) effectiveness reduced by 33% in PvP situations.
- Paladin – 06:05
- Divine Favor (Honor Talent) cooldown increased to 30 seconds (was 25 seconds), and now increases cast speed by 30% (was 60%)
- Protection, Retribution
- Word of Glory’s healing has reduced by 20% in PvP situations.