We’ve got more 9.0.5 tuning when it comes to legendaries, class balance, and honor talents. So if perhaps you’ve been getting tired of using Fire Mage Paladin and feeling like the meta is not going to shift, this update and the changes that their making actually have great potential for the insight of significant change.
Intrepid is looking to introduce new Demon Hunter builds, Druids receiving buffs all across, Mistweaver has seen some mana reductions in their renewing mist, Shaman has their damage redistributed in their spells, and Warlock is going to be feeling the best in PvP and a little bit in PvE due to that malefic rapture will no longer be nerfed significantly as it was.
We’re all gonna feel the legendaries are going to be buffed up. This may encourage you to try some of the other ones or maybe potentially put you in the meta. It’s still dice when it comes to dungeons.
• Blood: the main tool of avoidance is not actually to tank damage but to kite. Though you can look to have some fun with your Blood Death Knights with the following legendary buffs.
• Unholy: still not likely to be enough for Unholy to see a ton of play: Hybrid Healing, just really super seeds it. There’s just a lot of radius changes. The 10% Haste is still kind of awkward to use in PvP but it maybe easier to use in PvE.
• Havoc: the first big one, unbound chaos build. So both the talent and the legendary affect immolation aura are being changed by a huge margin effectively doubled. Huge buff up for immolation aura that may introduce new builds for Demon Hunter.
• Restoration: just throughput buffs and spells. Verdant infusion getting buffed which is already the go-to in PvP for the Resto Druid. Still not likely to make it usable in PvE as its just more favorable to focus on your AoE healing effects.
• Feral: has seen some buffs and potentially some diversity for Feral Druids as well.
• Beast Mastery: there a lot of buffs for this specifically legendaries which is not much of a surprise. You may want to look to Dire Command, Qa’Pla Eredun War Order and etc. You may want to look at your legendaries specifically. Beast Master is doing a lot more damage in PvP than in PvE with these legendary buffs.
• Marksmanship: Eagleton’s True Focus could be fun when paired up with Resonating Arrow in PvP. Surging Shots maybe trying to open up to burst legendaries outside of the Resonating Arrow window at least in PvP.
• Arcane: that big one shot barrage for Arcane is really that one build even losing Triune Ward is such a big loss though because legendaries are so powerful at the moment with however much shielding it gives. This probably isn’t enough for Arcane to keep going in PvP.
• Fire: buffs are needed especially in legendaries according to their combustion windows, well at least for Fire Mages was not really allowing much diversity. But the Sun King’s Blessing is getting buffed quite a lot.
• Frost: still probably not going to drop the buffs in PvP.
• Brewmaster: Mighty Pour legendary buff. All the tanks specs getting their legendaries buffed so likely their increasing some diversity there.
• Mistweaver: slight buff and possible diversifying of the Mistweaver legendaries.
• Windwalker: they stray off the beaten path of their legenadaries.
• Holy: increases the range of your auras meaning the throughput will be higher as the targets are away from you. You’ll also be able to get free casting windows this could also give a chance to dot classes to have a better chance.
• Retribution: probably to extend on a venter paladin build.
• Shadow: returning it to its beta stage where it did a lot of damage.
• Subtlety: flagellation: if you’re going for a big dance window, this could be a lot of fun.
• Elemental: this is going to be really good for your burst damage. This may significantly affect your slot machine burst windows that we’re seeing a lot in PvP.
• Enhancement: AoE damage on the Storm keeper is going to be insane and may also break crowd control.
• Affliction: no longer getting nerfed on Malefic Rapture and is instead getting a lot of buffs on their other talents. Allows you to have a lower cooldowns immunity which also allows you to get all your dots out.
• Arms: legendary buffs across the board. Most notable one has to be Exploiter.
• Fury: a little bit of a nerf to your defensive legendaries but won’t change that much when it comes it PvP.
The patch link if ever you guys wanna get into it more in-depth: